Shashi Doni is the founder of Conscentia Consulting LLC; a boutique IT consulting firm specialized in designing, developing and managing technology solutions for early-stage funds and financial services startups. More specifically, Conscentia Consulting LLC focuses on:
- High volume, low latency equity trading systems across all facets of electronic trading such as market data, analytics, algorithmic trading, smart order routing and crossing engines.
- Messaging solutions using various middleware technologies such as TibcoEMS, 29West, Solace, Kdb.
- Design and implementation of data warehouse and backtesting infrastructure, co-lo sites.
- Vendor interfacing, product evaluation, and adoption.
- Team building and budget management.
- Implementation of processes, version control, release and deployment management.
Shashi Doni has over 15 years of experience specializing in evolution of the design and architecture of the low touch trading technology platform across algorithmic trading, smart order routing, crossing and market data.
Shashi Doni has decades of experience building mission critical applications responsible for hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue. He possesses in depth knowledge of market microstructure, multi asset classes, market data, order types, order entry protocols, alpha signals, and back test methodologies.
Shashi Doni provides guidance and leadership to the development teams across all the platforms, work closely with the stake holders to ensure a consistent architecture should develop which would take the firms to the next level. He also leads the effort in optimizing and latency reduction techniques for all electronic trading applications. Moreover, Shashi is involved in researching and identifying new technical architectures and hardware infrastructure improvements for the low touch platforms. He partners with vendors to evaluate the latest technologies.
Shashi Doni has an MS in Polymer Engineering from University of Akron, an MS in Mathematics and Computer Science from the University of Akron, and a bachelor’s degree from University of Mysore in India.
Outside of work, Shashi enjoys all things racket from rallying a bouncing ball on the tennis court to hitting a shuttlecock in badminton. He loves reading books, watching movies, and volunteering at New York Cares during his free time.
Shashi is a family-oriented man and loves to spend time with his wife and kids.